Sunday, January 11, 2009

Throwing Darts - Jan 11 2009

I haven't been blogging much lately. In order to lower the barriers to writing, I'm allowing myself to put out shorter posts. This means the quality will probably suffer. Good thing I never set the bar high anyway.

First thing I'd like to point out. THE WARRIORS ACTUALLY WON. It was a close came and Jamal Crawford came up big in the end. You can see him to the left, cooling off his six-shooters after the big shot. Another great thing about the game, former Warriors Troy Murphy and Mike Dunleavy stunk. Dunleavy bricked a huge shot at the end of the game for the Pacers. Now if I could forget the rest of the season that would be great. The bad news, looks like our Rocky look alike (Marco Belinelli) got hurt. Hope to see him on the court soon, he's been one of the few bright spots on the team. Thank you ShoulIWatch?com for saving me so many hours this season.

In music news, check out the band Why? (question mark included). I heard about their album Alopecia recently and I have been loving it. Among my favorite songs are These Few Presidents, Good Friday, The Hollows, and really the whole damn album. You should be able to play it below, or check them out at www.myspace.com/whyanticon.


Hmm, what else to mention? Oh yes, www.keepvid.com is an awesome way to download videos from YouTube and other video websites. Be sure to choose the .mp4 download option, that way you don't need a Flash player. Also, it will then easily transfer to your iPhone, or in my case, iPod Touch (thanks Erin!).

Oh, and my deep sympathy to Chargers fans. Since the 49ers aren't sniffing the playoffs I've been following the bolts during their exciting playoff run. However, it ended to today in snowy and cold Pittsburgh. Remember Chargers fans, you are the real winners since you watched the game in shorts and sandals.

That's all for today (tonight). Have a great week.

No comments: