Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Thank you for being the only one to read this

I don't think anyone will like my blog. If you like the Warriors, technology, bicycles, music and some politics you might find something of interest. However, most of the time you'll find randomness.

Things I might write about include:
  • Bands I've just discovered
  • Cool new websites and gadgets
  • When I am mad at the Warriors
  • Political rants (typically left leaning, but I might surprise you)
Think of this blog as my way to share all the (limited) wisdom I have - archived in one neat place.

By the way, I'm not going to worry about spelling or grammar (sorry, Mom). Also, the later at night that I write, the worse my posts will be. I'm writing this at 12:48am so I'm off to a bad start. However, I had to start somewhere.

With that said, my first post will be about how I would read this blog if I were you. Simple, add it to Google Reader and check that periodically. Put all your favorite blogs and news feeds in Google Reader and surely something interesting will pop up everyday. And this way you don't have to worry about checking a bunch of websites everyday for new posts.

Here's how to do it:
1. On the left of this page, near the top, is a section that says "Subscribe to"
2. Click the box that says "Posts"
3. Choose "Add to Google"
4. Follow instructions

I use Google Reader to track my mom's blog, my sister's blog, my favorite Warriors blogger and Bill Simmons (the Sports Guy).

Have a question? Email me. No one else is reading this anyway.

9 comments:

Marilyn Schumacher said...

I think you are off to a fine start...love it! Be sure to come up for some air every so often. Picture is a great intro!

Golden State Girl said...

You're no goldenstategirl. Over under on how long this lasts anyone? I bet he gets 7 posts in before the fades into bolivian.

evschu said...

Even if I got only 7 that would still be 3 more than Golden State Girl.

Golden State Girl said...

Touche

Unknown said...

This is truly my new favorite blog!

Unknown said...

P.S. I think Ross is pretending to be me......

erin said...

Hmmm Laurel, how often does that happen?

Look forward to the next blog Evan!

Golden State Girl said...

If I may be so bold as to answer your question with another one of my own: Who really wears the pants in your relationship?

erin said...

I don't get it.