Tuesday, September 23, 2008

You have NO new mail

I did the impossible - I cleaned out my inbox. I even have a picture for proof:



Truth be told, I actaully have a pretty clean inbox most of the time. I use my inbox as a todo list. I keep stuff in there until I've completed whatever task is in the email - either personal or business. Once I've finished what the email requires I tag it and archive it (Gmail users know what I mean). It's a pretty good system for me. And what you can learn is that if you need me to do something, send me an email. Until I've done what you've asked it will sit in the inbox and I HATE the clutter that creates.

I had a message from a friend that was probably two months old (pictures from his trip to China) that was the last thing I had to respond to.

Anyway, it's rare that all the messages get cleared out so I thought I'd share.

No comments: